Please bring the petitions below to the Throne of Grace in prayer. This ministry is a spiritual endeavor, so we ask that you pray to the Lord of the Harvest to work mightily through our ministry in Madagascar. Our newsletters list our most recent prayer requests and praises. You can view our previous newsletters here or sign-up for future newsletters here.
Pray for the following items:
- Pray for all the logistical preparations we need to make to move to another country.
- Pray for the spiritual preparation needed for life in a very different country and culture. Pray specifically for greater dependence on God, a greater heart for the people of Madagascar, a deeper understanding of God’s Word, and our further growth in being conformed into the image of Christ.
- Pray with us that God would abundantly supply the financial needs for our family. Life in Madagascar is more expensive that many expect because of the following factors:
- Madagascar is an island and it’s very expensive to import anything.
- In Madagascar, you are either considered “rich” or you are in poverty. This means that most things are very expensive for anyone not in poverty because there is a smaller market segment who can afford them. Items such as electricity, water, gasoline, vehicles, internet, appliances, furniture, and even many foods cost much more than they would in America.
- There are additional expenses for language tutors, ministry expenses, and international healthcare for our family.